Friern Hospital The second Middlesex County Pauper Lunatic Asylum was opened in July 1851. At its height in 1937 it ...
High Road, Whetstone The interior of Moore's the butchers, with its wooden chopping block and sharp knives. Photographed ...
Oakleigh Road North, N20 Number 87 (Deerings Court) photographed in 1995 by John Donovan (see number 1642 for the house that ...
Friern Barnet Road, N11 Numbers 35-37 photographed on 5 January 1995 by John Donovan
Friern Barnet Road, N11 Numbers 36 -38 photographed in 1995 by John Heathfield
Tally Ho Pigeons photographed in mid-1990s by John Donovan
The Griffin, 1262 High Road, Whetstone Photographed in February 1995 (Barnet Advertiser photo)
Friary Park Photographed in August 1995 by John Donovan
Friary Park A summers day outside the cafe. Photographed by Karl Ruge in 1995
Friary Park The groundsman's hut in the winter of 1995. Photographed by Karl Ruge
Friary Park The statue of Queen Victoria was a popular place to climb in 1995. Photograph by Karl Ruge
Friary Park Photographed in November 1995 by Karl Ruge